House gutted in fire in Murbad, two persons injured

NewsDrum Desk
22 Jan 2023

Thane, Jan 22 (PTI) A fire in a house in Murbad in Thane district ended up injuring two persons and extensively damaging property, an official said on Sunday.

The incident took place in Dehnoli village on at 2:30am on Saturday, he said.

"The family in the house was asleep. Two persons suffered injuries and have been hospitalised. The fire, which might have started due to a short circuit, was doused soon," he added. PTI COR BNM BNM

Read The Next Article