Maha: Man working on power pole dies of electric shock in Thane

NewsDrum Desk
25 Jan 2023

Thane, Jan 25 (PTI) A 34-year-old man engaged by state-run power distributor MSEDCL was electrocuted while he worked on an electric pole in Maharashtra’s Thane, the police said on Wednesday.

Mahesh Suravse, a resident of Navi Mumbai, was trying to fix a fault for the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited at Yeoor when he suffered an electric shock and died, said an official from the Vartak Nagar police station.

His body has been sent to a government hospital for post-mortem and a case of accidental death has been registered, said the official. PTI COR NR NR NR

Read The Next Article